Financial Options

Don’t put your career on hold due to lack of funding. There are many options available and we, here at Career City College, can help! Here are a list of options that may be right for you.


Government Student Loans

  • Student Loans – The provincial and federal governments have loans available for students! Loan amounts may vary depending on individual circumstances. Let us help you claim what you are eligible for right now!  Contact us for more info.

Personal Funding Options

  • Student Line of Credit – Every major bank offers loans to students known as Student Line of Credits towards college tuition. The great advantage of these loans are that they have very low interest rates. This loan also only requires interest only contributions till 1 year after your graduation! Go to these sites below to get more information:
  • Homeowner Line of Credit – If you own a home, let your home help you start a new career! You can use the equity you have built up to be one of the most cost-effective ways to help you start school. Go to these sites below to get more information:
  • Credit Cards – We accept all major credit cards and can help you budget repayment as well!
  • RRSPs (LLP) – The Lifelong Leaning Plan allows you to withdraw money from your RRSPs to finance your education or that of your spouse or common law partner. You can withdraw up to $10,000 per year, up to a total maximum of $20,000. Go to this site to get more information:
  • Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP) – If you or your family has a family’s Registered Education Savings Plan, you can use those funds to cover the costs of education. For more information please go to or contact us for more information.
  • Weekly Payment Plans Available – Depending on your circumstances, our skilled advisors may be able to structure a payment plan for you. A successful payment plan will allow you to pay your tuition during the course of your studies. Contact us for more information.


Public Funding Options

  • Employer Funding – Very often, employers will pay for the funding for their employees. If you need assistance with approaching your employer in this regard, contact us right away.
  • Employment Insurance (EI) – Are you on EI, or have you been in the last three years? You may be eligible for up to $7,500+ towards training in BC. For further details and to check your eligibility, contact the office nearest you: WorkBC
  • WorkSafe BC – If you are an injured worker, you may qualify for assistance through WSBC. WorkSafeBC will fund the education of participants of their Vocational Rehabilitation program if they meet certain requirements.  Go to this site to get more information:
  • Aboriginal, First Nations, or Inuit Band Funding – Are you Métis, First Nations or Inuit? You may be eligible for funds towards training!  Funding information may be available from your local office or representative.  Contact us for more information.  You may also find more information at Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
  • Veteran – Are you a Veteran? There may be reserved funding available to pay for your training!  Contact us for more information.


To assist you in affording your tuition, we do not charge tax on our tuition. We also issue Federal T2202A Tuition Tax Receipts so that you can receive a tax credits for your tuition! Click here to learn more about tuition.

Career City College’s Refund Policy abides by the Private Training Regulation of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) Private Training Act. For more information, click here.